Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coming Soon: Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers

Synopsis:
Luc Cain was born and raised in Hell, but he isn't feeling as demonic as usual lately--thanks to Frannie Cavanaugh and the unique power she never knew she had. But you can't desert Hell without consequences, and suddenly Frannie and Luc find themselves targeted by the same demons who used to be Luc's allies.

Left with few options, Frannie and Luc accept the protection of Heaven and one of its most powerful angels, Gabe. Unfortunately, Luc isn't the only one affected by Frannie, and it isn't long before Gabe realizes that being around her is too...tempting. Rather than risk his wings, he leaves Frannie and Luc under the protection of her recently acquired guardian angel.

Which would be fine, but Gabe is barely out the door before an assortment of demons appears--and they're not leaving without dragging Luc back to Hell with them. Hell won’t give up and Heaven won’t give in. Frannie's guardian exercises all the power he has to keep them away, but the demons are willing to hurt anyone close to Frannie in order to get what they want. It will take everything she has and then some to stay out of Hell's grasp.

And not everyone will get out of it alive. 




The Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) cover was revealed today!! I can't wait to read this book! I LOVED Personal Demons.  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

However, I am a little nervous about Luc being in the background smoldering with red eyes and Gabe's hand being on Frannie's arm... Not only that, but the "Is anyone above temptation?" bit--I have a feeling that's about Gabe.  I'm probably going to cry for Luc.  Maybe I can wait to read this after all...at least until the third one comes out.  Who am I kidding?  How can I resist?!  It would appear that I am not above temptation either *hangs head in shame*

Lisa Desrochers is having another giveaway (which is just one of the many reasons we love her so much) but this time it's for an ARC of Original Sin!  Personally, I say that you don't enter so that my chances of winning are greater ;D  But I suppose if you're as excited as I am to read this book, maybe you should try your luck. 

You can enter the giveaway here.  You have many options to earn points (the max is 13) so get to it!

I would wish you luck but it might work against me ;)

Find Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) in stores July 5, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment