Sunday, November 21, 2010

November Teaser for City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)

Cassandra Clare has posted two teasers for November!

        The Queen’s eyes glittered. “You told me that you did not wish to make a compact with me, for there was nothing I could give you. You said there was nothing in the world you wanted. When you imagine your life without him, do you still feel the same?”
         Why are you doing this to me? Clary wanted to scream, but she said nothing, for the Faerie Queen glanced past her, and smiled, saying: “Wipe your tears, for he returns. It will do you no good for him to see you cry.”

and...

        “That wasn’t fair,” Simon said.
        “Maybe,” said Isabelle. “But I watch my brothers give their hearts away and I think, Don’t you know? Hearts are breakable. And I think even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.”

You can find teasers for City of Fallen Angels from January to November here.  There is also a teaser for Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) there.  December's teaser will be the last one for City of Fallen Angels but monthly teasers for Clockwork Prince will start next year.

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) will be released April 5, 2011 and is available for preorder now!

No comments:

Post a Comment